woensdag 23 juni 2010

'Why I love my ID card'


The national identity cards (I.D) will be destroyed in the future, because the government said that these cards are costly, unneeded and unwanted, but John Kirby indicated that the card is very useful. He tells us that the personal information on the card is important. Kirby was the first person when this card system was available in his country. He was totally attached to his card. Now the government will destroy the identity cards and John still thinks that this system of destroying the cards is a backward step of the government.

If the cards system will be ended, it would be a big problem for society. Most people have an I.D card, because it is smaller than a passport and very useful because you can show it easily when necessary. A passport takes in more space than an I.D card, it is also more fragile. I agree with John on his opinion about this issue. I believe that other people think the same as John. I have an I.D. card myself and I would not trade it for a passport.

What do you think, should there be an end of the I.D card or not?



http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8707112.stm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten